A former room attendant of Royal Carribean cruise has filed federal charges versus John Travolta alleging that the actor removed his robe and pushed him, reports People. According to Fabian Zanzi, 58-year old Travolta asked him to please take him and told him that he will take care of him. Zanzi's claims say that Travolta did this during the time when the attendant brought food to the actor's cabin last June 2009. The charges were filed in Los Angeles last June 21.
Moreover, the room attendant said that Travolta offered him money amounting to $12,000 just to keep quiet about the incident. However, Zanzi said that he immediately filed the report after it happened but he was not permitted to put any detail about nudity or sexual act. Zanzi said the he was placed in an isolated room until the actor left the ship after five days.
For this year alone, this is already the third charge on improper sexual behavior against Travolta. In a statement, Matty Singer, the actor's lawyer, said that this is one of the ridiculous lawsuits with silly claims. He added that Zanzi and his attorneys are obviosuly seeking for their 15 minutes of popularity.
Singer also referred to the claim as questionable and said that Zanzi kept on working for the company even after what he claims to have happened with Travolta. Royal Caribbean gave a confirmation that the room attendant worked for their Enchantment of the Seas ship as a room service phone operator starting June of 2009 and he quit on the 18th of May last year.
Zanzi is asking for unspecified damages for his claims of assault, emotional distress and battery. The room attendant's first accusations against actor John Travolta was made on Spanish-Language through the news program 24 Horas.
Travolta will co-star in Oliver Stone's upcoming film entitled Savages. The movie will be shown beginning July 6.